NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas, October 14, 2020 – Who knew that last October would be so different from this one.
In fact, the first year of the ASA Podcast has seen changes and events no one could have foreseen.
Join us as we review our first year and look back on the information, insight and inspiration we shared as our world literally changed overnight.
LISTEN NOW: Episode 67 – ASA Podcast Series
Hear all about it as we mark a few milestones, including:
- Thoughts from the first ASA Podcast with Frank Leutz and Jeff Buckley.
- Insight from the next generation of automotive professionals.
- How the next generation is learning in ways both new and exciting.
- The technical and diagnostic tips from industry trainers.
- How COVID-19 continues to change our world and the ways we are meeting the challenge.
- The Good News about the resilience and adaptability of our industry.
- Changing and adapting to our new reality.
Tony Molla, ASA’s vice president of industry relations, hosts Episode 67 of the ASA Podcast series.
ASA PODCAST SERIES: THE EPISODES
The Automotive Service Association is the largest not-for-profit trade association of its kind dedicated to and governed by independent automotive service and collision repair professionals. ASA serves an international membership base that includes numerous state affiliate and chapter groups.
ASA advances professionalism and excellence in the automotive repair industry through education, representation and member services. To take advantage of the many benefits of membership in ASA, please visit ASAshop.org or call (817) 514-2901.
Media Contact : Doug Myers, (817) 514-2916, email@example.com
News Release : ASA 20.10