NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX – June 4, 2020 – A month ago, ASA held Volume 1, No. 1 of its Automotive Virtual Industry Professional (VIP) Forum. During it, ASA released the results of its initial Business Survey & Stimulus surveys. The results helped us gauge how auto repair shops were faring in the wake of COVID-19.
Now, at 11 a.m. CT on Wednesday, June 10, ASA will follow up, including the release of results of its second set of surveys during Volume 1, No. 2 of ASA’s VIP Forum. The free one-hour online forum is aimed at helping repair shop owners – and others – better understand how to succeed in such dire times.
Mark your calendar and REGISTER NOW.
Session will include:
- Ray Fisher – President & Executive Director, Automotive Service Association
- Collective Business Trends from April to end of May 2020
- Stimulus Successes – PPP and EIDL
- Bob Redding – Washington, D.C. Representative, Automotive Service Association
- Recent Paycheck Protection Reform efforts including: (1) U.S. House of Representatives and HR 7010 and (2) U.S. Senate
- An update for the audience on the HEROES Act and Senate consideration of the fifth stimulus legislation.
- Additional discussion topics include: Cash for Clunkers and AV Legislation
- Eric Joern – CPA and Key Business Advisor, James Hamlin & Associates (ASA Associate Member)
- Brief review of Loans (PPP and EIDL)
- Latest requirements and a guide “How to properly fill out paperwork for Loan Forgivenes
After the presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session.
A large “virtual room” has been reserved because of anticipated interest.
ASA advances professionalism and excellence in the automotive repair industry through education, representation and member services. To take advantage of the many benefits of membership in ASA, please visit ASAshop.org or call (817) 514-2901. Access our new mobile app by downloading on iPhone and Android devices.
For additional information about ASA, including past news releases, go to ASAshop.org or visit ASA’s legislative website at TakingTheHill.com.
Media Contact : Doug Myers, (817) 514-2916, firstname.lastname@example.org
News Release : ASA 20.05