Colton James is a country music star with a mission. Listen as Colton talks about his support for the military and an ambitious plan to build lodges across the country to allow disabled vets to enjoy the great outdoors. In this exclusive interview at Daytona during the ASA-FL Foundations training event, Colton talks about his start in the country music business, the people who helped him succeed and his love for our great Nation.
• From Virginia to Nashville with a guitar and a dream
• Honoring those who serve and protect us
• Plans for giving back to our veterans
• How his faith drives his life
• A new TV show that is wet and wild
Click here to listen to other ASA Podcasts.