ASA Southeast Training
ASA Southeast Training
Saturday, June 11, 2022 (7:00 AM - 3:00 PM) (CDT)
Diagnostic Training, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Presenter: Brandon Steckler, Steckler Automotive Technical Services, Inc.
A combination of Classroom presentation (to make what seems “difficult” actually “very easy”) and the majority of the time in the shop using the tools YOU OWN to demonstrate diagnostic techniques and strategy.
We use the EASY-to-PERFORM tests to guide us towards pinpointed tests so we are not wasting precious diagnostic time. You will feel Like “SUPERMAN” when we are finished. That I can promise.
Talent Magnet, 8-Noon
Presenter: Rick White, 180 Biz
Let’s look at some sobering facts:
1. Unemployment is at an all-time low.
2. The talent pool for quality technicians & advisors is shrinking.
3. The old ways of chasing and finding potential help aren’t working any more.
Our experience shows that it takes an average of seven months to replace a great tech and we see that number only growing. Waiting for someone to leave to recruit for their replacement gets you “Mr. Right Now” in desperation instead of “Mr. Right.” Like Apple and Google, you need the best talent banging down your door every day. This class teaches you how to become your own Talent Magnet and get exactly that.
In this course you’ll learn:
• The mistakes you’re making in your hiring process right now.
• What the top 1% need and want from a company to come on board and stay.
• Strategies to turn your business into a “Talent Magnet”.
You will stop chasing top talent and start attracting them. You and your amazing team will become a Talent Magnet and bring the cream of the crop right to your front door.
Afternoon Class:1-4 p.m.
Coaching & Counseling for Success, Grow What You Have
Presenter: Rick White, 180Biz
Every employee, including your superstars, can reach higher levels of performance. All they need is a manager who can coach. Some who will regularly watch, assess, and interact with each employee in ways that will develop and maximize their individual effectiveness. Coaching your employees one-on-one will raise their level of performance making sure you can get the most out of your team. In this class, you will practice coaching techniques like how to ask open ended questions to draw the best from your employees. Owners and managers who want to improve results and get higher performance from their team should absolutely attend.
In this course, you will learn to:
• Improve or develop your ability to coach
• Close the gaps between what you have and what you want in performance and outcomes
• Challenge your best performers to greater levels of success
• Integrate coaching seamlessly into the daily interactions with your people